Huge Reloader Bonus Still Available

Posted by Steven, July 13, 2011

Reloader BonusThe last time we mentioned a reload bonus at Titan Poker we were referring to a 300% up to $600 offer available for a limited time only. Then the stakes went up drastically.

Players reloading their accounts now are eligible to receive a whopping 100% up to $5,000 Reloader Bonus. The offer is available until July 17 so players are encouraged to make a new deposit now.

The Reloader Bonus is redeemed in two stages. The first 25% of a player’s bonus up to a maximum of $1,250 is redeemed at the rate of $5 for every 250 Points earned. The remaining 75% of the bonus is redeemed at a rate of $10 for every 600 Points.

Players have 60 days to redeem the entire Reloader Bonus.

Players currently redeeming a previous bonus who wish to enjoy the benefits of the Reloader Bonus can contact the Titan Poker support team. Their previous bonus will be canceled and instead these players will be able to redeem their new bonus based on the Reloader’s terms.

Players interested in this huge bonus will make sure to reload their account with a new deposit by July 17.

Dear visitors,

Titan Poker does not accept players from your region.

Please contact our customer service team at support [at] titanpoker [dot] com for more information.

Best regards,

Titan Poker